Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||CNC Precision Titanium Parts||Material:||TI6AL4V And Pure Titanium|
|Surface Treatment:||Plating, Polishing, Sandblasting, And Original||Process:||CNC Machining And Milling, Acid And Alkali Washing|
|Application:||As Custom Demand||Tolerance:||+ - 0.03mm|
|Size:||As Drawing||Color:||Normal And Anodized|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2008||Advantage:||Light Weight, High Strength, Anti - Corrosion|
precision cnc machining parts,
cnc precision components
Auto Racing CNC Titanium Precision Parts Shift Fork Shafts Brake Pistons
We are Titanium factory and own 12 years of CNC experience, Import advanced 5 Axis machines and professional RD department let we can do all kind of Titanium parts.
Especially for Custom and Non-standard Titanium parts.
|Non-standard Race Parts||CNC machining||0.03-0.05mm||Normal||200pcs||Yes|
There are thousand of parts is better replace by Titanium material. Best performance and High strength let Titanium is the best choose compare with other metal.
Here attached some we made just for your reference.
Racing Titanium parts:
Race Custom connection Titanium parts:
CNC Non-standard Nuts with inner drilling hole:
Titanium own many type of grade and Gr2 and Gr5 is much popular and used.
Grade 5 titanium offer several advantages compared to regular steel and stainless steel.
Not only do they offer absolute corrosion resistance, but on average there is a 40%+ weight saving.
Grade 5 titanium also offers a 10.9 high tensile strength category. These are absolutely perfect when your aim is to build wheels which will save weight.
- High strength,
- High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance,
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion,
- Cold bending for complex piping bends without fittings or flanges,
- High strength to weight ratio,
- Weight saving possibilities,
- Low modulus, high fracture toughness and fatigue resistance,
- Suitability for coiling and laying on seabed,
- Ability to withstand hot/dry and cold/wet acid gas loading,
- Excellent resistance to corrosive and erosive action of high-temperature acid steam and brine,
- Good workability and weldability.
Where Titanium used?
Due to these many benefits, Titanium Grade 5 is used in many industries:
Aircraft turbines & structures
High performance automatic parts
Contact Person: Harden Zhang