Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Sprintcar Titanium Parts||Material:||Titanium Alloy|
|Surface Treatment:||Plating, Polishing, Sandblasting, And Original||Process:||CNC Machining, Acid And Alkali Washing, Hot Forging, Wire - Cutting|
|Application:||Racing Field||Tolerance:||0.01 - 0.05mm|
|Size:||OEM Customized Design||Color:||Normal Silver Or Anodizing|
|Certification:||ISO9001:2008||Advantage:||Light Weight, High Strength, Anti - Corrosion|
precision cnc machining parts,
custom precision machining
5 Axis Titanium Precision Parts Non Standard Parts For Racing Sprintcar
CNC Machining Capabilities of MH Titanium factory.
We can provide you CNC machining services with following capabilities:
- Machining Process: Drilling, Thread Milling, Broaching, Tapping, Spline, Reaming, Parting/Cutting, Profiling, Facing, Turning, Threading, Internal Forming, Pocketing, Knurling, Countersinking, Boring, Counter boring, Gear Hobbing.
- Tolerances: ± .0002 in, ±.005 mm
- Materials: All grade of Titanium
- Machinery Axis: 3- Axis, 4-Axis, 5-Axis
- Industry Standard: ASNI, ASME, ASTM, ISO, Mil-Spec, RoHS
|Condition||Certification||Standard||Tolerance||Process||Micro Machining or Not||Standard or Non-Standard||Services||Specification|
|New||ISO2008:9001||DIN, ASTM, GB, JIS||0.01mm||Polishing Grinding Machine||Micro Machining||Non-Standard||OEM / ODM||custom|
Alloys and Grades of Titanium We Work With.
There are a vast variety of titanium grades and alloys. However, we have the capability to work with the following grades and alloys of titanium:
1. Titanium Grades 1-4 – Grades 1 to 4 of titanium are considered to be the purest. These grades are not alloyed and are in their original form. As the number of grade goes up, the yield strength and the tensile strength of the titanium increases. This means that the tensile and yield strength of grade 2 titanium is greater than that of grade 1, and so on. The strength-to-weight ratio of these grades is high. Moreover, they are lighter than steel.
2. Titanium Grade 5 – The grade 5 titanium alloy is also referred to as Ti 6-4, or Ti-6AL-4V, or Ti6Al4V, and is one of the most widely used alloys in various applications. The titanium grade 5 alloy is known for its high strength. It offers more resistance to high temperatures as compared to that offered by grade 2 titanium. This is the reason why this grade of the alloy is most commonly used in applications, such as chemical processing, medical, aerospace, marine, and so on.
3. Titanium Grade 9 – The titanium grade 9 alloy is known for its high strength. It has a tensile strength that is higher than that of a pure grade 2 titanium alloy. This better strength at room and elevated temperatures make this grade of the alloy more popular in a variety of applications. This alloy grade is also referred to as Ti-3AL-2.5V. The weldability of grade 9 titanium alloy is more as compared to that of grade 5 titanium alloy.
The use of CNC precision machining, compared to manual machining, offers improved accuracy, productivity, efficiency, and safety, due to reduced human interaction with the machinery.
CNC machines are able to run unmanned for extended periods of time and in the event of an error, the CNC software automatically ceases its operation and calls for a supervisor.
CNC production also allows for greater speed of production as parts that would otherwise require multiple steps to manufacture can be produced quickly by the automated equipment.
The grade 5 titanium alloy is also referred to as Ti 6-4, or Ti-6AL-4V, or Ti6Al4V, and is one of the most widely used alloys in various applications. The titanium grade 5 alloy is known for its high strength. It offers more resistance to high temperatures as compared to that offered by grade 2 titanium. This is the reason why this grade of the alloy is most commonly used in applications, such as chemical processing, medical, aerospace, marine, and so on.
Contact Person: Harden Zhang